A word from the President
"...It is thanks to the will of each and every one of us that we have been able to hold our 12th General Assembly with the effective participation of all member countries.
This is a step forward for which we must, on behalf of the delegations present, express our gratitude to all those who have worked on it
Dear actors at different levels, we now have a great responsibility to disrupt the productive system of our countries by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The initiative for capacity building programmes, the promotion of work-based training (even in the context of the pandemic) and the insertion of workers into the economic fabric is ours!
Abdou Djerma LAWAL
Strong points developed
From the perspectives stated by the current president to the implementation of PROFOR and the integration of Fodefca in Benin's reforms...
The health crisis has profoundly changed access to learning, especially with distance communication and digitalization.
Interventions by various elected representatives that you can find in the full report downloadable below
All the communications of the meeting have been published in the RAFPRO Mag. Free of charge, you can consult it by downloading it.
The elected members of the Bureau 2021 -2024
- Chairman : Abdou Djerma LAWAL, DG of FAFPA - Niger.vcdfdfd
- Vice-Chairman : Pierrot YOELE, DG a.i of ACFPE-Centrafrique.
- Secretary General: Ange Léonid BARRY-BASTTESTI, Secretary General of FDFP - Ivory Cost
- Deputy Secretary General: Issiaka KABORE, DG of FAFPA - Burkina-Faso
- Treasurer: Camara MOUSSA, DG of FAFPA in Mali.
- Auditor : Koffi TCHANKONI, Executive Secretary of the
FNAFPP in Togo